Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on My Book Personal Club

I’m still marching through Goldhagen’s Worse Than War.  It’s well written and full of facts.  My reading pace has not been acceptable.  The main reason for this is the looming final exams that I am dealing with.  It’s hard to get a lot of reading done in the middle of studying contract law and civil procedure.  Nevertheless, I am going to finish the book as soon as possible.
Next up:

1.      Ground Work of the Metaphysics of Morals (I’ve probably read parts of this book a 100 times, but I’ve never read it cover to cover)
2.      Utilitarianism (like Kant’s work I’ve never read it cover to cover)
3.      The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing, 2010 Edition (this will take some time to march through because I am convinced that I need to take a great deal of notes).
4.      World on Fire
7.      A Feast of Crows
8.      The Fifth Witness

Of course, this is a shortlist.  There are many more books that need to be read ASAP!  I plan on putting a short review of the current book I’m reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment