Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I am not going to spend much time talking about why I am listing these “New Year Resolutions.” I have put some thought into this list of resolutions. My main goal for the new year is to be more productive.
  1. Keep three calendars – two hard copies (a daily and weekly calendar); one online (google calendar).

  2. Keep better financial records. I am going to use mint.com.

  3. Set financial goals. Both short-term goals and long-term goals. (also using mint.com)

  4. Narrow my work areas and hobbies, so that I am more focused.

  5. Drink only water and coffee. So, soda and soft drinks are now restricted.

  6. Reduce fast food consumption by 90 percent. I have records of the money I spent on fast food.

  7. Reduce my restaurant spending by 75 percent. (I will be rich).

  8. Always look for more opportunities to volunteer and work.
I am going to update the blog on how all of these things are going throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment