I am not going to spend much time talking about why I am listing these “New Year Resolutions.” I have put some thought into this list of resolutions. My main goal for the new year is to be more productive.
- Keep three calendars – two hard copies (a daily and weekly calendar); one online (google calendar).
- Keep better financial records. I am going to use mint.com.
- Set financial goals. Both short-term goals and long-term goals. (also using mint.com)
- Narrow my work areas and hobbies, so that I am more focused.
- Drink only water and coffee. So, soda and soft drinks are now restricted.
- Reduce fast food consumption by 90 percent. I have records of the money I spent on fast food.
- Reduce my restaurant spending by 75 percent. (I will be rich).
- Always look for more opportunities to volunteer and work.
I am going to update the blog on how all of these things are going throughout the year.